Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's next?

Hey ya, it seems that we have gone pretty hiatus from our last posts/update. That's because we're now doing some preparation in the background.

The next event for us is the pre-wedding photoshoot, then the main event which is the Actual Day next (Tea ceremony and Dinner)

Technically we have less than a year to our big event next year. So our preparation now is to get contacts and details on Dai Kum Jie (Bride's Chaperone) and photo/videographer on our actual day.

I'm also gathering some information on what to props to prepare for our pre wedding photo shoot and also the locations.

I'm really glad I have my girls for this, I'm also in the midst of looking out for bridesmaids dress and groomsmen' accessories. 

Since I have yet to confirm any, I'll be glad if anyone can give me some contact details for :

- Dai Kum Jie
- Photo/Videographer

or any suggestions on the pre wedding photo shoot's (preferably within Klang Valley):
- Props
- Location

Much appreciated!


-Jo-

No comments:

Post a Comment