Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Preparation for ROM

Well, technically this part is not important. It's really optional. Really.

You can always go for ROM in any formal clothes that you feel comfortable with. The rules states that on the day of registration for both the couples and witnesses:

- Dress neatly
- No sandals or slippers
- No jeans or shorts
- No T-shirt

The guy's dress up is pretty simple (as usual). Just a formal shirt, a long pants and a shoe. Of course, if you want to look good, dress formal.

For the lady, as I've seen many, they wore a white dress - no particular colour code or dress code applies besides the above "No" rules. You don't need to wear a bride's gown. I feel that's a bit exaggerated and out of place. No harm anyway, but if you do wear that, may I suggest that you have the matching make up and accessories? :)

As for me, I wore a white dress.
 
and to match with it, I brought along my handmade flower bouquet, made of ribbons!

  
I had manicure sessions the day before the ROM and I finally got to do the design that I love so much for this occasion!
 

And a hairdo. I am not good at doing this by myself. Look at my mess.


Regardless, these are just some ideas of what you can do for preparation. Like I've said earlier, it's optional. You can do more than that or neither at all.

The final preparation,

BE MENTALLY PREPARED!

You're going to be someone's wife/husband! Just exaggerating. Don't worry, just enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment