Thursday, April 23, 2015

Introduction

Hello there! Not sure how many will read this blog since there's plenty of wedding journal / diaries out there and they might be more informative than ours. Yes, ours. Mr. Lee will be posting too (I hope), since he's the one who sort of encouraged me to write ours.

OOPS! Pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Joanne. Current status; Jonathan's fiancĂ©e. I have been reading what others have shared about their wedding experiences online and their tips, the dos and don'ts. So here I am - probably not many interesting information but I just want to share our wedding diary. 

Some background here; Jonathan and I had been dating for more or less 3 years now and along the way there are times where we talked about getting married one day and even to have a family of our own. We're not shy to discuss about it and even planned as far as our children's name! That is of course if everything goes well and we're blessed with children. I'm just trying to be pessimistically optimistic - make any sense? I don't care!

Geez, I'm smiling to myself like an idiot now thinking how we got started as a couple and now we're already on the next stage. I'm sure every couple has their own sweet moment when you reminisce it, you'll smile like an idiot no matter what you're doing at that point of time. Of course, there will be some bad ones but the good ones will always make it up for the bad ones. Long story short, we first known each other as colleagues - I was an intern back then and some how along the line, we got together because we are able to click with each other so well. We're like kids when we get together and I guess because of that, we're showing more PDA (Public Display Affection) even when we're out with friends - I hope they don't mind us.

I hope I don't get lazy to update this blog on what coming up in our wedding plans. I admit it! I have this tendency to get bored and lazy to continue what I feel motivated to do right now. Isn't everyone the same too? No? Just me? Fine. Just me then. Boo hoo. This blog is still "under renovation". I'll post up pictures randomly soon so that this blog don't look too dull. I might also update the layout here bit and there. One.Fine.Day. Hopefully, I'll get motivated to write our journey and also share some tips along the way until we're finally officially Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Dammit. I sound lazy already! And this is just the first post! Ahh... Jo..

Till then, see you in our next post!


JO.

No comments:

Post a Comment