Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Wedding Dress Selection @ Precious Bridal Studio

Hey, we're back again to share our experiences up until now with our bridal studio. 
So it's finally revealed that the bridal studio that I signed up for is Precious Bridal Studio because I'm happy with their service.

 === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === ~~~ === 

The day before the appointment, the staff from Precious Bridal Studio called up to confirm the appointment. I like this kind of reminder. Even if you remembered, it's still a nice gesture to call up to remind again. 

On that day, I brought 2 of my girlfriends along for the gown selection. It's really nice to get a 2nd or 3rd eye for opinion. Of course, my hubby too were there. We waited awhile before we ransacked the bridal house to choose the gowns because the wardrobe coordinator was busy.

We were all like monsters. The girls had me tried many designs and colors that I knew myself wouldn't have picked. It turns out pretty nice! 

Girls, if you're expecting reaction like in TV dramas, where the audience would look astonished at the first impression of you with your wedding gown, no. Frankly speaking, that didn't happened. I don't look astonished with myself too. Unless you've already had it all prepared with hairdo and make up behind that curtain, then probably a Yes. Otherwise, you still look like you before you enter the changing room. (Sorry, I sounded disappointing here. Too much dramas! HAHA)

Anyway, here's some of what I've tried on:



The top 3 was what I had for photo shoot session. Please don't mind the ignorant face I had. I was having awkward moment to pose.


These four above was meant for actual day! I like the first and last one, but we chose neither because the girls said I had too many of this choices. It got bored. Haha.




These 2 were what I'm getting for actual day! And another dress which we didn't took photo of because it was a last minute pick. Don't get me wrong, it was nice too.

And in all my experience with Precious Bridal Studio were good so far. Helen were really quick in getting the dress on and off! (I hope I don't sound wrong here).

I've tried over 20 dresses in less than an hour. Gosh, I don't even know how many dresses I've tried on. Everyone just went on rampage to find the right dress for me. I really appreciate that! It actually saved my time to search for them if it was just me and hubby.

The red one was a lace based dress, so there were additional charges for the cleaning fee of RM250 before GST. I really wanted to wear a Oriental dress for my wedding so we paid for that. Thanks hubby! 

Alright, next post will be an update to this, the photo shoot!


Jo

Read the related post:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome wedding attires!! I am going to tie the knot at one of prominent Chicago venues but having a hard time in deciding my wedding dress, decorations etc. Bridal shows are really helpful and I am thinking to attend couple of upcoming bridal shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Drew, congratulations!! Thank you for your comment! Bridal shows are a good platform to expose yourself to wedding ideas if you're still uncertain. Hope you can find the wedding dress you like! p.s: nothing beats trying them on! :P

      Delete